Counselors and Principals
Ready Reference Materials
In your busy schedule, you may not have the time to create reference materials for your students from scratch. Fortunately, TG has developed many items for you to share with your students, or use in your daily work, on a variety of topics of interest.
TG's Adventures In Education website contains a page with numerous handouts to help students prepare for college. These include a high school course planner, a college campus visit checklist, a letter of recommendation request form, and other useful resources.
You can provide these directly to students, or you can use them as building blocks or inspiration for handouts you would like to build or customize on your own.
TG has created several guides on various needs that you must meet on an ongoing basis. These include:
- How to guide your students in searching for scholarships
- How to inform students about earning college credit in high school
- How to request a presentation from a TG Ambassador
- How to host a college night
- How to help students understand the FAFSA process
- How to present to students and parents about the FAFSA and TASFA
- How to teach students about application fee waivers