- Contact students who have insufficient course credits and who would benefit from summer school attendance. In most situations it is desirable for parents to receive written notification. Some schools enclose this information in the mailing of the last report card.
- Complete appropriate documentation for your files regarding students who lost course credits this year. Revise students' course selections/schedules for next year to reflect course graduation needs.
- Send a letter to parents of upcoming seniors who are lacking critical course credits for graduation.
- Assist with summer school registration.
- Assist, as needed, with the verification and posting of rising senior transcripts as may be required by state law. Each transcript may need to indicate the student's intended graduation plan.
- Assist, as needed, with preparing and sending final transcripts of graduating seniors to the colleges requested.
- Resolve student course selection conflicts in scheduling for next year.
- Verify that the PSAT/NMSQT™ materials for October have been ordered by June 15.
- Take time to sort through stacks of paperwork and file materials.