- Remember to order 2013 AP Exams if you have not done so already. More information is available at http://apcentral.collegeboard.com.
- Advertise college entrance exam test dates and registration deadlines. These dates can be found in each issue of AIEmail (www.AIE.org/AIEmail/archive.cfm).
- Remind juniors to check with prospective colleges to determine if SAT Subject Tests should be taken, and if so, which tests are required or recommended.
- Post the dates of when spring college representatives will be visiting your campus. Encourage juniors to attend.
- Advertise special college events held on college campuses for your juniors.
- Continue to post and advertise scholarships. Remind seniors of the many opportunities for local scholarships at this time of year.
- Encourage seniors to carefully review financial aid award letters and respond to colleges by the deadline provided by each school.
- Post reminders to seniors that they should reply to college acceptance notices by the May 1 Candidate Reply date.
- Continue to consult with students who are making course selection decisions for the upcoming school year.