- Advertise college entrance exam test dates and registration deadlines.
- Post the dates of spring college representatives' visits to your campus. Encourage juniors to attend.
- Advertise special college events held on college campuses (such as preview days) for juniors.
- Conduct a spring parent night to assist parents with critical information regarding the college search process.
- Continue to post information on the availability and location of the FAFSA (http://www.fafsa.ed.gov). Encourage seniors to file online to speed up the financial aid process.
- Remind senior males they are required to register for the Selective Service 30 days before or after their 18th birthday.
- Continue to post scholarships. Remind seniors of the many opportunities at this time of the year for local scholarships.
- Continue to provide consultation to students who are making course selection decisions for the upcoming school year.