You can enter as much or as little personal information as you wish. When you are finished entering information, click on the "My Results" tab to view the results.
- Click on the "Help" tab for assistance if you encounter a problem or if you have a question during your scholarship search.
- Click on the "Me" tab to enter basic demographic information about yourself, such as your age and gender, etc.
- You can enter the location where you live on the "My Place" page.
- Use the "My School" page to input information concerning your school and academic information such as important test scores and your GPA.
- On the "My Interests" page you can submit information about any extracurricular activities or non-academic interests you pursue.
- If you have any work experience or belong to a professional organization, you can document this on the "My Jobs" page.
- When you are finished inputing this information, click on the "My Results" button to view your search results.
- If you have difficulty finding a scholarship you can "reset" the Advanced Search by starting a new search or use the Quick Search.