Helpful College Finance Calculators
AIE's calculators are designed to help determine the costs associated with higher education.
- College Planning
- College Costs
- Loan Calculator
- How much will the monthly payments be on a loan?
- Net Earnings Calculator
- Compare Working More vs. Borrowing More
- Daily Interest Calculator
- Can you save on interest by making loan payments sooner?
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) Calculator
- Estimate how much money you and your family should be able to contribute toward your educational expenses for a school year.
- Texas Aid
- The Texas B-On-Time (BOT) Loan Program
- Find Out What Grades You Need to Make to Remain Eligible and Qualify for Forgiveness.
- The Texas College Access Loan (CAL) Program
- Provides Educational Loans to Texas Students Who Have Difficulty Meeting the Cost of Attendance
- Repayment Plan Calculators
- Student Loan Repayment Comparison
- Compare Your Options for Federal Student Loans.
- Standard Repayment
- How much will monthly payments be on a college loan?
- Income-based Repayment (IBR)
- Determine if you may be eligible for IBR and estimate payments.
- Graduated Repayment Plan
- What term and payments might you have with a graduated repayment plan?
- Pay As You Earn Repayment (PAYE)
- Check estimated payments on the PAYE plan.
- Extended Repayment
- What extended term and payments might you have?
- Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR)
- Calculate what your monthly payment would be using the ICR Repayment Plan.
- Buying on Credit
- Spending Plans
AIE provides these calculators as a service to you. You should discuss any specific questions with a qualified financial aid counselor.
Here are other documents located on AIE.org that you may be interested in: