Enter to Win a $500 Scholarship
TG's Milton G. Wright Scholarship Drawing
The Milton G. Wright Scholarship awards thousands of dollars each year to students through TG events and special promotions on TG’s Adventures In Education website. Students may enter for a chance to receive one of our monthly $500 scholarship awards.
Enter this month’s drawing by filling in the form. Good luck!
- You may enter the monthly drawing for the Milton G. Wright Scholarship if you:
- Are eligible to receive federal student aid (Title IV) funding;
- Are, at the time of entry, at least 13 years old;
- Are a high school senior, graduate, or GED recipient;
- Are already enrolled at least half time in an undergraduate degree- or certificate-seeking program, or a non-degree program for teacher certification at an approved 4-year college;
- Are not a TG employee or a dependent of a TG employee.
- You may enter only once per monthly drawing.
- Winners will not be eligible to win a second time.
- No purchases or subscriptions are required to enter. By entering, you agree that if you win, your first name, last initial, city, and state may be used on a published winners list here on AIE or in other TG publications. After each month’s drawing, the winning student will have three (3) days to respond from the day that notification is sent. In the response, the student must provide the financial aid office contact information for the institution of higher education at which the student is enrolled or plans to enroll, so that TG may distribute the scholarship.
- To be considered as an entrant for a monthly award, a student must, during that month, fill out the form above and click the "Enter" button. The random drawing for a monthly award will be held on the first weekday of the following month.
- TG will notify winners by email. Entrants should be sure to add Wright@tgslc.org to your address book or safe senders list so that you may be notified if you are selected for one of the monthly awards.
- Your phone number will only be used for contacting you if you win, and not for any other purpose.
- If an entrant is deemed ineligible, that entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen for that month.
- TG reserves the right to change or discontinue this program at any time.
Here are other documents located on AIE.org that you may be interested in: