Sample Resume 1 - High School Student
Freshman/sophmore high school student with strong skills and volunteer history.
1640 Riverside Drive, Hilldale, CA 93505
760-555-1210 (tel), 760-555-1955 (fax)
Three months experience as Assistant Systems Clerk at the Tannen Blood Center, contributing to a money-saving records reorganization praised by the healthcare industry. Frequently recognized for excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Investigated and resolved visitors' computer problems at the Hilldale Public Library.
- Winner of the DMC Programming Contest, 2012.
Excellent organizational skills
- Awarded "Volunteer of the Year" by the Hilldale Public Library in 2012 for noted organizational skills.
- Helped reorganized records system, saving the Tannen Blood Center $15,000 per year.
- Organized various events for the Hilldale High School Math Club.
Strong computer skills
- Earned "A" or "A+" in all computer classes.
- Built personal computer from scratch.
Hilldale Public Library — Summer 2011, Summer 2012
American Red Cross — Spring 2012
Tannen Blood Center — Summer 2011
Assistant Systems Clerk
Hilldale High School Math Club — 2010 - 2012
Vice-president — 2012
National Honor Society — 2010 - 2012
Clayton Middle School Library — 2009 - 2010
Hilldale High School
2010 - 2012
Graduation Date: 2014
Clayton Middle School
2007 - 2010