Manage Your Money
Master the skills that can help you manage money throughout life.
Would you like to find out?
Knowing what's on your credit report is essential to your financial health.
Why? If you examine your credit report and your history:
- If it is correct — and positive — good for you! Keep up your good credit habits!
- If it is negative — and incorrect — you need to get those errors fixed ASAP! If not, it could affect your future ability:
- To borrow a loan
- To rent housing or sign up for utilities
- To get a job
- To protect your identity
- If it is negative — and correct — you've got some changes to make to get your credit back into good standing!
* This is the only authorized site to get your credit report from all three national credit reporting agencies (TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax) — at no cost — once per year.
Below are links to help you learn more about credit reports:
- Need more inspiration to check your credit report?
- How and why to get a free credit report
- Get your free report at AnnualCreditReport.com
- Learn more: AnnualCreditReport.com Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What to look for in your credit report
- Consumer credit information from the Federal Trade Commission
- How to correct any errors in your credit report
- Credit score information at myFICO.com