Adventures In Education
Plan for College
Compare Potential Income to Debt
Use AIE's Major Choices Tool to determine how much you should borrow to finance a degree.
Pay for College
Have FAFSA questions?
Your FAFSA Connection has answers along with great tools and information.
Find a Job
Career Choices Tool
Estimate income based on city.
Manage Your Money
7 Money Rules for College Students
Follow these cardinal rules of money management during college.
Guide your students through applying to college, obtaining aid, and considering a career.
How-to Guides for Helping Students and Parents
TG has created a series of short informational pieces designed to help you guide students on the path to college. These instruction sheets offer tips on how to:
- Inform students about searching for scholarships
- Explain earning college credit in high school
- Engage parents in the college planning process
- Host a college night
- How to Plan a College Night
- Help students understand the FAFSA process
- Inform students about application fee waivers
Like AIE on Facebook
Follow AIE on Twitter