Free Printed Materials
Request free posters, brochures, bookmarks, and other helpful information resources.
AIE offers free bookmarks, posters, and brochures to help students and parents prepare for the transition to higher education.
Use TG's Online Requests system to request Awareness and Financial Aid printed materials at no cost to you. By requesting materials online direct, you can make sure that your office is well stocked at all times with the items you need to efficiently serve your families and students.
- Click the "Online Requests Catalog" button.
- Add the materials to your shopping cart.
- When you are ready, click "Complete Request" to send your order to us.
- Questions? Contact Customer Service at (800) 252-9743, ext. 4546, or email@example.com.
- Please be aware that quantities are limited. All materials are intended for use by schools, colleges, counselors, lenders, and others in the education community for the purpose of promoting awareness. Requests from noneducational organizations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Here are other documents located on AIE.org that you may be interested in: