Sample Resume 3 - High School Graduate
Recent high school graduate with some work and volunteer experience.
12345 Hemingway Ln.
Austin, TX 78722
(512) 456-7891 — R.Jordan@email.com
Detail oriented, reliable and mature high school senior seeking a part-time retail sales position with a youth-oriented clothing environment to gain experience and insight into the fashion industry for a future career in fashion and design.
Summer 2011 and 2012
- Monitored swimming areas for rule violations and drowning victims.
- Assisted in maintaining pool facilities and recreation areas surrounding pool areas.
- Supervised entertainment activities sponsored by country club.
- Worked assigned shifts at check-in and concession stand.
- Attended training courses and maintained CPR certification.
- Taught summer swimming classes and received outstanding student evaluations.
Hawkins, Robins, Warbler and Finch, Attorneys at Law
Fall 2009 - Fall 2010
- Picked-up and delivered catering and supplies for luncheons and corporate functions.
- In-house mail delivery and sorting.
- In-house document delivery.
- Office supply pick-up for local merchants.
- Assisted clerk in the law library.
- Delivered documents to and from the courthouse and other law offices.
Big Brothers/Big Sisters
2011 - 2012
- Assisted with and participated in group activities and field trips.
- Monitored youth during activities.
- Tutored ages 8-13 and assisted with homework assignments.
Texas School for the Blind
- Read literary masterpieces into a tape recorder for use by the community.
- Assisted with volunteer office duties.
National Honor Society
2010 and 2011
Decorations Committee Chair — 2011
2010 - 2012
Secretary — 2010
Vice President — 2012
Senior Student Council Representative
Secretary — 2012
City High School
2010 - 2013
May 2013 Graduation
George Washington Middle School
2007 - 2010
Here are other documents located on AIE.org that you may be interested in: