Sample Resume 4 - College Student
College student or recent graduate with work and internship experience.
1640 Riverside Drive, San Antonio, TX 78248
210-555-1210 (home), 210-555-1955 (mobile)
Outstanding writer and editor with varied experience seeks to utilize organizational, communication, and writing skills to contribute to an organization in the publishing industry.
Anderson Publications, Inc., San Antonio, Texas (2012)
- Wrote and proofread copy for marketing materials promoting educational assessments, resulting in increased leads for sales team.
Writers For Hire, San Antonio, Texas (2011)
- Wrote ad copy for newsletters that promoted nutritional supplement products for a national health store chain.
- Conducted extensive research to learn about the products in order to write about them in an informative, interesting manner to pique customers' interest.
Public Relations Assistant
University of Texas as San Antonio (UTSA) Public Relations Department, San Antonio, TX (2010 - 2011)
- Assisted in the production of UTSA's newsletter editing and writing copy that promoted accomplishments and honors of the University's faculty and students.
- Worked directly with UTSA's Public Relations team to disseminate and collect press releases and news clippings related to the identity of the University and its faculty and students.
San Antonio Statesman, San Antonio, Texas (2012)
Harcourt Assessment, Inc., San Antonio, Texas (2011)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Hardware: PC and Macintosh
Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Quark, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Page Maker, Vegas Pro, Pro Acid, Sound Forge, Premier and various other media related software.
Video and Audio Production; Journalism Experience; Script Writing; Writing for the Media; Creative Writing; Aesthetics of Vision and Sound; Media Ethics; Public Relations; and Advertising
Tannen Blood Center (2011)
Assistant Systems Clerk
American Red Cross (2010-2011)
EDUCATIONBachelor of Arts — Communications
The University of Texas — San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
Here are other documents located on AIE.org that you may be interested in: