About Adventures In Education
TG's Adventures In Education (AIE™) is a public-service website developed to help students plan and complete their journey through higher education. By providing free resources to students, parents, counselors, and educators, AIE encourages individuals to discover and pursue educational opportunities. AIE promotes a better tomorrow by preparing students and families for the adventure today.
Established in August 1995, AIE was one of the first sites on the Internet dedicated to helping students and families achieve their higher education dreams. It has received many national awards and recognition for its presentation, content, usefulness, and contribution to higher education.
Today, AIE contains many useful features, including:
- Valuable information on developing career goals, finding the right school, and financing your education;
- An interactive design attractive to target audiences;
- Content areas arranged by topic (planning for college, paying for college, finding a career, and managing your money) and audience (students, parents, and educators);
- AIEmail, weekly dispatches of email updates providing time-sensitive information on events, activities, and suggestions relevant to students and parents;
- AIE Counselors Network, open to guidance counselors by registration, offers information on deadlines, admission requirements, and financial aid resources as well as access to monthly counselor checklists, and ideas to implement in counseling;
- Comprehensive site index and search capabilities;
- Content availability in Spanish.
If you have any questions or comments or need to contact us for any reason, please email the webmaster or contact us using the information below:
|Connect with Us:|
|Mailing address:||Website Content Director, AIE
P.O. Box 83100
Round Rock, TX 78683-3100
Here are other documents located on AIE.org that you may be interested in: